Posted March 24, 2008 – 10:57 am in: Acer
Before start to windows xp installation ;
- Make a xp cd which can recognize sata hdd ( How to make it?)
- Download Service pack 2. Download Service pack 2 English, Download other languages.
- Download drivers and put them your computers d disk.
- Start your computer from cd/dvd. If you dont know how to set it please read this page.
- Install xp with your sata capable windows xp cd..
- Install service pack 2.
- Intall windows xp drivers.
If you want to install all drivers in one step use this file. Zip pass is “www.notebook.gen.tr”
- Acer 5520g Chipset for xp.
- Acer 5520g Vga – graphic card driver for xp.
- Acer 5520g notebook xp audio driver setup;
Acer 5520g notebook xp sound – audio patch download.
Acer 5520g notebook xp sound – audio driver download.Download auidio patch and audio driver. Install audio patch firstly. Install audio driver. Then, you gotta open your “Device Manager” and watch “System Devices”, it will appear some “PCI Device” with a warning(?) mark, right-click, upload the drivers, let Windows find them alone (not via Windows Update, just local). When Windows catch the drivers, the bus is finally recognized.
- Acer 5520g modem driver for xp.
- Acer 5520g Wireless LAN Driver download for windows xp.
- Acer 5520g Card Reader Driver for windows xp.
- Acer 5520g Synaptics Touchpad driver for windows xp.
- Acer 5520g bluetooth driver for windows xp
- Acer 5520g webcam driver.
- Acer 5520g ethernet lan driver.
Tags: 5520, 5520g, Acer, drivers, laptop, Notebook, windows xp, xp driver